Mediabridge Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable
Connects a computer to a printer, router, switch box or other network component in a wired Local Area Network (LAN). Share server files, use a network printer, stream audio/video, link PC’s through a network switch & more, at data transfer speeds up to 1000 Mbps (1 Gbps). This 24 AWG cable meets stricter TIA/EIA standards than normal Cat5 cables, & handles high-bandwidth needs. 50-micron male RJ45 connectors are built with corrosion-resistant gold-plating for high-quality accuracy. Noise, interference & crosstalk are reduced with its 4 unshielded twisted pairs (4PR UTP) of copper strands & tough, yet flexible PVC jacket. A heavy-duty, snag-less molding makes setup simple & 350 MHz bandwidth allows for high-speed distribution of data, voice & video.
– Connects network components in a wired LAN at data transmission speeds up to 1 Gbps
– 24 AWG cable exceeds TIA/EIA standards & 350 MHz bandwidth
– 50-micron mal
CAT 7 Shielded Ethernet Cable
Condition: Brand new
Package including: 1x LAN Networking Cable
Connectors: Gold Plated RJ-45 Male to Male
• High quality Cat7 RJ45 Ethernet Patch Lan Network Cable.
• 100% The Best Quality And Satisfaction Guaranteed.
• Gold Plated RJ45 connectors for optimized signal quality.
• Connect to LAN/WAN segments and networking gear in a maximum speeds.
• The Screened Shielded Twist Pairing (S/STP) design and gold plated connectors confidently protects the cable from external Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI) for optimized signal quality.
• The clip protector keeps the RJ45 connector from unwanted snags while routing the cable. Surf the net, stream video, music, and other data at greater speed without worrying about cable mess.
• The Cable Works Great With Desktop,